IMPS™ is a combat-proven mission planning software for the military, homeland security and law-enforcement agencies. With its unique image analysis capabilities and numerous mission planning tools, IMPS™ transforms visual and geographical data into accurate, meaningful, and actionable visual intelligence.
Developed to satisfy the unique needs of military, homeland-security and law enforcement agencies, IMPS™ enables the creation of operational plans in a simple, quick and accurate fashion.
By integrating visual, topographic and above-the-ground data, users are able to create realistic 2D and 3D models of targeted areas. Then, utilizing unique image analysis tools (i.e. Idan’s Oblivision™ technology) and specifically tailored mission planning tools, operational plans can be easily devised.
• Terrain analysis – use IMPS™ to create relief, slope and contour-line maps and view local and maximal high-points for basic topography analysis. Analyze terrain cross-section of digitized tracks (elevation, inclination and distances) to assess navigability/traversability.
• Visibility analysis - IMPS™ provides visibility analysis tools such as line-of-sight analysis and Sun/Moon shading analysis, all of which take into account ground topography and above-the-ground objects.
• 3D modeling and visualization - IMPS™ 3D modeling tools enable simple and quick transformation of 2D models into realistic 3D models. Structures, vehicles, vegetation, contour lines, digitized tracks – all and much more can be presented in the 3D model.
• Oblivision™ - Idan’s patent-pending image-analysis tool, combines orthophotos with oblique images to produce a 360° view of the targeted area. Oblivision™ unveils visual data otherwise inaccessible and greatly facilitates orientation. Oblivision™ is integrated into both 2D and 3D models.
• Tactical VISINT aids – navigate the 3D model and create motion simulations (movie caption is possible). Place yourself anywhere in the 3D model and create observation point simulations. Print panoramic snapshots of the 3D model or create scaled orthophotos with digitized tracks (and any other info) on top.
• Image archives - IMPS™ handles orthophoto archives and enables automatic retrieval of relevant data. External databases containing any kind of information (documents, images, movies, building schematics etc.) can be created and cross-referenced to actual targets in the 2D and 3D model.
• GPS integration – a GPS and IMPS™ ‘bundle’ allows users to track their location on IMPS™ and instantly access "beyond-visibility” intelligence. Another useful feature is the ability to download digitized tracks from IMPS™ to GPS devices.
• Extruding building textures – A very fast and completely automatic procedure to extract building facades from oblique aerial images, and creating a complete 3D model.
• Combat proven platform, specifically tailored to meet operational needs of the military and law enforcement agencies. IMPS™ is a comprehensive software platform employing unique techniques to derive actionable intelligence from raw data. Data analysis and mission planning is simple, quick and accurate.
• Cost-effective, easy to deploy, and simple to operate. A Microsoft® Windows®-based application, IMPS™ provides a comprehensive mission planning solution on any standard desktop or laptop computer that is running Windows XP or later operating system.